Looking for a quick grab ‘n go breakfast that not only fills you up but is jam packed with nutritional goodness? Give chia seeds a try!
These little powerhouses are an excellent source of omega-3 and antioxidants as well as rich in protein, calcium, fiber, and iron. Beyond their nutritional value, chia seeds can help:
1. Digestive Health
2. Skin (acne, eczema & aging)
3. Diabetes Treatment
4. Heart Health
5. Brain Health
6. Boost Energy & Metabolism
7. Weight Loss
- 1 banana (mash)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk (almond/cashew etc.)
- Topping: berries, slivered almonds, hemp hearts (optional)
- 1. Mash banana
- 2. Mix Chia Seeds with Milk, add banana and let soak for at least 15 minutes
- 3. Add your favourite toppings and voila!
- 4. ENJOY!
- Make a large batch of this and portion it out into small mason jars. Add fresh or frozen fruit and other toppings such as pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts, dairy free chocolate chips, slivered almonds etc.